This program is designed for groups of students from a specific field who wish to develop activities for a short period at UNISC. The University makes it available Portuguese Language Classes; specific courses in the groupâs field of study; cultural activities; and visits to local businesses. Every group must have a leading professor who will be in touch with AAII to set up a suitable schedule for their visit.
Both institutions must agree on how long the visit will last having no time limit.
- Organize activity schedules;
- Finding accommodation for the group (Free accommodation is subjected to the availability financial resources and prior agreement between UNISC and foreign institution);
- Make Study Visa documents available;
- Issue Certificates of Participation;
- Welcome students selected by foreign institutions.
Responsibilities of the foreign institution
- Select students for the visit;
- Provide a lecturer to be in charge of the group;
- Send AAII a list with the names and passport number and other general information about all the students participating in the visit;
- Encourage students selected for the visit to learn Portuguese language prior coming to Brazil.
- Give students all prior information forwarded by AAII.
- Apply for a Student Visa;
- Buy fly tickets â roundtrip;
- Accommodation expenses in Brazil that are not covered by visit agreements;
- Health Insurance covering the entire period the student is abroad.
AAII will work in partnership with the field/course of interest at UNISC to create a visiting schedule that meets all specific demands of the group.